Regularly-scheduled Paper Shredding Service
The average cost of an information breach can exceed more than $7M in lost customers, revenue, and fines. Protect yourself for less than you spend on coffee each month!
Keeping confidential information confidential.
The most common way confidential information gets into the wrong hands is when it’s not handled appropriately. With Shred-it secure document destruction, all paper documents can go into our tamper-proof containers where 100% of the paper is destroyed and recycled, safely and securely. So, with a regularly-scheduled service, you’re not just protected on shredding day but every day.
Get the unique benefits of regularly scheduled paper shredding service.
- FREE on-site RISK ASSESSEMENT
- Secure, locked containers in your office
- Complimentary Workplace Privacy Policies
- Regularly scheduled pick-ups
- On-site or Off-site service available to meet your needs
- State-of-the-art Secure Chain of Custody at every touchpoint
- A Certificate of Destruction after every service
- All shredded paper is 100% securely recycled
The Shred-it Protected Workplace
On their own, our products and services offer excellent protection from the risks of an information breach. But together they provide an integrated suite of services that helps ensure your workplace, your employees, and your customers are Shred-it Protected each and every day.
Shred-it Secure Chain of Custody
Our better-than-industry standards start with our secure chain of custody protocols. We invest in the latest technologies to ensure end-to-end tracking of your documents:
- Barcode scan at every touchpoint
- Tamper-proof consoles keep hands off documents
- Locked trucks and secure totes keep documents safe in transit
- GPS-tracked fleets
- Secure, monitored facilities
Get Proof of Protection.
Following every paper shredding service, you will receive a Certificate of Destruction confirming that your material has been securely destroyed. More than peace of mind, your Certificate of Destruction is proof that your information is no longer at risk and your business is compliant with relevant privacy laws.